Welcome!

Click HERE to go to the Storybook Photography Website!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Up and Running...Again

Hey all! I am back after some much needed time off to have my little girl. She arrived September 5, 2008 at 6:42 am by way of c-section after 25 hours of labor! She was well worth the effort! We named her Maddyn Elise and I am LOVING being a mommy! But, I am also ready to get back into the swing of things! I am finally getting a new website that will be able to do a lot more than the old one, plus will have BIGGER pictures to view and to proof! I am also offering no sitting fee and 24 free Christmas cards if you book by December 4th. I will be posting a lot in the next few weeks because I am seriously behind on blogging! Hope you enjoy! Thanks to all my past clients, I had a blast with you all! For now here is my little Maddyn.


No comments: