Welcome!

Click HERE to go to the Storybook Photography Website!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ho, Ho, Holy Cow I LOVE This Camera

I am in love! I can't believe how awesome this camera is! Introducing the Canon 5D Mark II! 21.1 megapixels and a HUGE screen (to name just a few extraordinary qualities)! I haven't put it down! My first official photo shoot with it is on Saturday.....I can't wait! And Santa brought me a totally cute Shoot Sac to store all my equipment in, it arrives on Friday! Yay! Call me spoiled!
My new Shoot Sac! Yay!
Shootsac photo from www.shootsac.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT????? ARE YOU SERIOUS????????
I am super duper super jealous!!
ive been saving my pennies for one----im not nearly close..lol

how lucky you are----put that baby to work girl...let see some PICTURES!!!
eeee!!

Ann said...

I am so jealous of the camera BUT the shoot sac, OH I wAnT ThAt!